Internal Damage to Optical Glasses with 3 ns-Pulse Laser / H. Hack, N. Neuroth
- Conference Author:
- Laser Induced Damage In Optical Materials: 1980 (1980 : Boulder, Colorado)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Neuroth, N.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The beam of a 3 ns pulse laser (1060 nm) is focussed with a convex lense with 1,1 m focal length. The glass sample to be tested is 20 mm thick: its rear surface has a distance of 100 mm from the focus. The part of the sample which will be shot is illuminated with a Xenon lamp and inspected with a microscope with four fold magnification before and after the shot. In each case a photo is taken.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1981, Issue 759 (October 1981)
- 9780803148208 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 4.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1981. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27998290