NASA Mechanical Impact Testing in High-Pressure Oxygen / CJ. Bryan
- Conference Author:
- Flammbility and Sensitivity of Materials in Oxygen-Enriched Atmospheres (1982 : Phoenix, Arizona)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (34 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Bryan, CJ., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Many materials will ignite or initiate high energy reactions when in contact with gaseous oxygen (GOX) or liquid oxygen (LOX) if subjected to stimuli such as a mechanical impact, adiabatic compression (pneumatic impact), or an electrical discharge in the form of a spark. Such materials must therefore be characterized as to compatibility with LOX or GOX to define the degree of hazard with their use.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1983, Issue 812 (January 1983)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803148789 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 9.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1983. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27998405