- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Due to the changing quality of heavy fuel oils, especially with respect to density, traditional purifier and clarifier cleaning plants are being operated near their limits to ensure sufficient cleaning of these fuels. The ALCAP separation system was developed specifically to operate on high density fuels, thereby guaranteeing optimum cleaning efficiency for the fuels of today and tomorrow.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1985, Issue 878 (January 1985)
- 9780803149434 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 6.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1985. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27998563