Wear Research in Europe / G. Salomon, A. W. J. de Gee
- Conference Author:
- Evaluation of Wear Testing (1968 : San Francisco, Calif.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (19 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Gee, A. W. J. de
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Until recently, the continental European trend was towards the finding of practical solutions in industry, rather than towards fundamental aspects or problems, typical for aerospace research. The first topic for detailed discussion is ¿̐ưabrasion and erosion.¿̐ư In this respect, the classical work of the Russian and German schools is related to recent developments in Great Britain. Rain erosion and cavitation erosion are mentioned as ¿̐ưmodern subjects¿̐ư which are intensely studied all over Europe.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1969, Issue 446 (January 1969)
- 9780803160323 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 52.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1969. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27998566