Capacity of Reinforced and Prestressed Concrete Pile Sections / WL. Gamble
- Conference Author:
- Behavior of Deep Foundations (1978 : Boston, Mass.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Gamble, WL.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Information needed to compute the nominal strengths of various pile cross sections that are subjected to combined compressive thrust and bending moments is presented, with examples of moment-thrust interaction diagrams for several typical kinds of pile sections.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1979, Issue 670 (January 1979)
- 9780803147409 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 12.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1979. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27998641