Oxygen-Absorption Methods : Their Urility and Limitations in the Study of Aging / J. Reid Shelton
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Aging of Rubbers (1949 : Chicago, Ill.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Reid Shelton, J., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The three methods commonly employed for oxygen-absorption studies¿̐ưnamely, gravimetric, manometric, and volumetric¿̐ưare briefly reviewed and compared. Illustrative examples of the use of the volumetric method for the study of aging are presented.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1949, Issue 89 (January 1949)
- 9780803159099 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 36.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1949. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27998716