Intergranular Fatigue Fracture of Chemical Lead at Room Temperature / M. Kitagawa
- Conference Author:
- Cyclic Stress-Strain Behavior¿̐ưAnalysis, Experimentation, and Failure Prediction (1971 : Bal Harbour, Fla.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Kitagawa, M.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- Intergranular fatigue fracture was investigated by performing a series of torsional reversed creep and fatigue tests on tubular specimens of chemical lead at room temperature.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1971, Issue 519 (January 1971)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 12.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1971. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27998843