- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- Variations in the weight, density, absorption, and surface moisture of aggregates produce both independent and related effects on the properties of concrete. Some effects are the result of a direct relationship between one or more aggregate factors and a property of concrete, such as the influence of the weight and density of aggregates on the weight of concrete. Most of the important properties of concrete can also be influenced by these factors when they vary sufficiently to affect concrete proportions. Thus, an awareness of their significance and suitable methods of measurement can contribute to good control of concrete.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1966, Issue 169A (January 1966)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 27.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1966. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27998856