Dimensional Changes of Masonry in Relation to Soundness of Bricks and Mortars / T. Ritchie
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Masonry Testing (1962 : New York, N. Y.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Ritchie, T.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Cracking of masonry walls is a common problem that reveals the effects of differential movements of the walls of a building or parts of a wall, as well as the effects of differential movements of walls and other components. Cracks may affect the structural stability of walls and the appearance of the building and may also affect the durability of the masonry by allowing excessive penetration of moisture into the wall.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1963, Issue 320 (January 1963)
- 9780803156760 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 20.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1963. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27999137