Corrosion of Steel in Portland Cement Concrete : Fundamental Studies / CE. Locke
- Conference Author:
- Corrosion Effect of Stary Currents and the Techniques for Evaluating Corrosion of Rebars in Concrete (1984 : Williamsburg, Virginia)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Locke, CE., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- Corrosion of steel in portland cement concrete occurs when the outside influences change the composition of the pore solution. This paper provides an overview of the information available from the literature and work done in the University of Oklahoma laboratories on this corrosion problem so important to the transportation system in the United States.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1985, Issue 906 (January 1986)
- 9780803149557 (e-ISBN), 9780803104686, and 0803104685
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 21.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1985. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27999321