Surface Acidity Distribution on Precipitated Silicas / TG. Krivak, M. Clark
- Conference Author:
- Pesticide Formulations and Application Systems: Third Symposium (3rd : 1982 : Fort Mitchell, Ky.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Clark, M., Krivak, TG., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Precipitated silicas are carriers for a variety of formulations used in agricultural applications. In such formulations, interaction between the agricultural chemicals and the carriers must be minimized. Precipitated silicas are known to have reactive acid sites on their surfaces, which can cause catalyzed chemical decomposition. An investigation into factors that affect the acid site distribution of precipitated silicas is described in this report.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1983, Issue 828 (January 1983)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803148918 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 7.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1983. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27999455