Applications of Electrochemical Potentiokinetic Reactivation Test to On-Site Measurements on Stainless Steels / M. Verneau, J. Charles, F. Dupoiron
- Conference Author:
- Application of Accelerated Corrosion Tests to Service Life Prediction of Materials (1992 : Miami, FL)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Charles, J.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- The aim of the paper is to present some applications of the Electrochemical Potentiokinetic Reactivation (EPR) technique to the characterization of the corrosion resistance of stainless steels apparatus.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1994, Issue 1194 (January 1994)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 7.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1994. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27999480