An Evaluation of Methods Used in Comparative Field Testing of Commensal Rodenticides / A. Daniel Ashton, WB. Jackson, JH. McCumber
- Conference Author:
- Vertebrate Pest Control and Management Materials: Fourth Symposium (4th : 1982 : Monterey, Calif.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Daniel Ashton, A., Jackson, WB., McCumber, JH., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Comparative field testing of commensal rodenticides is defined as a side-by-side testing of two or more materials under similar environmental conditions. This differs from comparison of field test data, where information is obtained at different times or under different environmental field conditions.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1983, Issue 817 (January 1983)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803148833 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 20.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1983. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27999567