The Practical Value of an Earth Resistivity Method in Making Subsurface Explorations / W. F. Abercrombie
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Surface and Subsurface Reconnaissance (1951 : Atlantic City, N. J.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Abercrombie, W. F., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The Georgia Highway Department has been experimenting with and gaining useful information from the use of an electrical apparatus that measures the resistance of soils to the flow of direct current. This apparatus was built at the Georgia Institute of Technology from drawings designed by the Bureau of Public Roads.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1952, Issue 122 (January 1952)
- 9780803159198 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 2.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1952. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27999635