Application of Catalytic Converters for Exhaust Emission Control of Gaseous and Liquid Fueled Engines / K. I. Jagel, G. J. Lehmann
- Conference Author:
- LP-Gas Engine Fuels (1972 : Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Jagel, K. I., Lehmann, G. J., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- A survey covers the use of catalytic combustion to oxidize engine exhaust pollutants; Engelhard Minerals & Chemicals Corp.'s PTX catalytic purifier including its development and evaluation in the laboratory, bench scale data for the standard PTX catalyst, and the physical structure of the catalyst; its applications in nonautomotive areas such as floor sweepers and scrubbers, mining equipment, and pumps; automotive uses, including 1975 prototype automotive exhaust emission control systems and a retrofit fleet test of durability; and its use in lift trucks.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1973, Issue 525 (January 1973)
- 9780803160439 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1973. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27999746