Protection of Copper Metals from Atmospheric Corrosion / LD. Fitzgerald
- Conference Author:
- Atmospheric Factors Affecting the Corrosion of Engineering Metals (1976 : Pennsylvania State University State College, Pa.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Fitzgerald, LD., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- The development of a synthetic patina process for copper metals is described. The chemistry of the process essentially parallels the natural atmospheric corrosion of copper. Various stages of the patination system are illustrated via scanning electron microscopy (SEM) photographs.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1978, Issue 646 (January 1978)
- 9780803147171 (e-ISBN), 9780803102866, and 0803102860
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 7.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1978. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27999846