¿̐ưThe Rehab Code¿̐ư : The Buildings Officials and Code Administrators, International, Inc. (BOCA) Approach to Code Equivalencies in Rehabilitation / WM. Meyer
- Conference Author:
- Service Life of Rehabilitated Buildings and Other Structures (1987 : Cincinnati, OH)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Meyer, WM.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- The rehabilitation and the reuse of out existing building stock has become a major part of our building construction industry and, at the same time, preserves the historic character and fabric of many of our cities. Up until recently, building codes mainly addressed new construction and adversely affected the rehabilitation and adaptive use of existing buildings. The development of an equivalency approach by way of a numerical evaluation process has provided a code document that promotes a performance approach to fire and life safety in existing buildings comparable to the overall level of safety required for new construction.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1990, Issue 1098 (January 1990)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1990. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28000186