Water Dispersible Granule Development Process and Equipment / CA. Holley
- Conference Author:
- Pesticide Formulations and Application Systems: Fourth Symposium (4th : 1983 : New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Holley, CA.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- This paper provides a review of the problems involved in selecting agglomeration equipment compatible with the formulation. It discusses the choice of agglomeration equipment and provides equipment cost estimates for many capacities of plants.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1985, Issue 875 (January 1985)
- 9780803149403 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1985. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28000460