Innovative uses of Controlled Low Strength Material (CLSM) in Colorado / W. Hook, DA. Clem
- Conference Author:
- The Design and Application of Controlled Low-Strength Materials (Flowable Fill) (1997 : St. Louis, Missouri)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Clem, DA., Hook, W., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The use of controlled low strength material (CLSM), also known as flowable fill, has dramatically increased throughout the State of Colorado over the last eight years. This paper will outline the various uses of CLSM, mix designs, construction procedures, and problems encountered. Some specific uses that will be included are the filling below abandoned bridges in-place, filling an abandoned pipeline under Interstate Highway 70, backfill against a foundation of a large commercial warehouse, and other interesting uses.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1998, Issue 1331 (January 1998)
- 9780803153837 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 5.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1998. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28000689