Attapulgite as a Suspension Control Agent and Rheology Modifier in Flowables / A. Ginez
- Conference Author:
- Pesticide Formulations and Application Systems: Global Pest Control Formulations for the Next Millennium: Nineteenth Volume (19th : 1998 : Norfolk, Virginia)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Ginez, A., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- Attapulgite, a naturally occurring mineral known also as palygorskite, is a 2:1 clay mineral (hydrous phyllosilicates). Attapulgite has a crystal lattice with a net negative charge causing the mineral to absorb cations in water or organic molecules to balance the charge deficit. The ability to bind organic and inorganic cations gives this mineral some of its special features, which led to commercial applications such as thickeners and organic sorbents.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1999, Issue 1373 (January 1999)
- 9780803154117 (e-ISBN), 9780803126220, and 0803126220
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 5.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1999. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28000738