FEM Analysis of Cyclic Deformation Around the Fatigue Crack Tip After a Single Overload / V. Oliva, I. Kune¿̐ư.
- Conference Author:
- Advances in Fatigue Lifetime Predictive Techniques: Second Volume (2nd : 1992 : Pittsburgh, PA)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (19 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Oliva, V.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- A two-dimensional elastoplastic finite element method (FEM) program was developed for analysis of cyclic deformation around the fatigue crack tip under variable amplitude loading. Edge fatigue crack growth in a thin rectangular AlCu4MglMnl plate under repeated tensile loading with a single 50% overload cycle was modeled. The computations show in detail the specific effects of an overload leading to the delayed retardation of the crack.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1993, Issue 1211 (January 1993)
- 9780803152557 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 20.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1993. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28000839