Heavy Metal Stress and Increased Susceptibility of Steelhead Trout (Salmo gairdneri) to Yersinia ruckeri Infection / MD. Knittel
- Conference Author:
- Aquatic Toxicology (1978 : New Orleans, La.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Knittel, MD., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Steelhead trout exposed to zinc concentrations as high 98 ppb did not demonstrate increased susceptibility to Yersinia ruckeri infection. Exposure to cadmium at 0.9 ppb did enhance susceptibility to infection; however, the exposure level was near the LC50 for cadmium against steelhead trout.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1980, Issue 707 (January 1980)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803147751 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 11.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1980. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28001063