Vacuum Extraction of Bitumen from Pavement Mixtures / G. M. Jones, M. L. Wiley, R. F. Smith
- Conference Author:
- Rapid Test Methods for Determination of Bitumen Content in Bituminous Mixtures (1968 : San Francisco, Calif.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Jones, G. M., Smith, R. F., Wiley, M. L., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- Analysis of the Vacuum, Rotarex and Reflux Extraction procedures show the superiority of the Vacuum method over the other two. The advantages are: improved accuracy, reduced testing time and lower cost. The Vacuum Extractor is especially useful in bituminous paving construction control.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1969, Issue 461 (January 1969)
- Other Subject(s):
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1969. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28001245