Developing Standards for Use of Preimpregnated Roving / Maurice A. Leeds
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Standards for Filament-Wound Reinforced Plastics (1962 : Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (21 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Leeds, Maurice A., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- A description of preimpregnated roving, where used, and significant advantages are presented, as well as the need for applying standards to the preimpregnated roving material, the fabrication process, and the test methods employed.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1963, Issue 327 (January 1963)
- 9780803159747 (e-ISBN), 9780803161283, and 080316128X
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 4.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1963. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28001337