Quantitative Fit Testing of Respirators : Past, Present, Future / Warren R. Myers
- Conference Author:
- Fluid Filtration: Gas Volume I (1st : 1986 : Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Myers, Warren R., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The historical development of quantitative techniques to evaluate the ¿̐ưfit¿̐ư of a respirator on a particular wearer is reviewed. The inferences drawn from such testing with regard to protection or selection of the ¿̐ưbest fitting facepiece¿̐ư are examined in light of new research data recently obtained from field and laboratory studies. Areas of research for improving quantitative fit testing are identified.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1986, Issue 975 (January 1986)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803160460 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 22.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1986. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28001524