Key Parameters Used in Modeling Pressure Loss of Fibrous Filter Media / Donald R. Monson
- Conference Author:
- Fluid Filtration: Gas Volume I (1st : 1986 : Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (19 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Monson, Donald R., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Accurate pressure loss modeling of randomly oriented fibrous filter structures over a broad range of solidity requires that one accurately account for the following effects:.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1986, Issue 975 (January 1986)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803160460 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 27.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1986. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28001547