Two Applications of Eddy Current Instruments to Testing of Zircaloy Core Components / R. A. Betz
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Nondestructive Tests in the Field of Nuclear Energy (1957 : Chicago, Ill.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Betz, R. A.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Eddy current instruments are being widely used in the atomic energy field for nondestructive testing of various nonmagnetic metals and alloys. This paper deals with two applications of commercial instruments of this type to inspection tests during manufacture of the Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) core, now being built by the Bettis Plant for the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1958, Issue 223 (January 1958)
- 9780803159488 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1958. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28001659