Surveys as an Approach to Gathering Animal Damage Information / AC. Crabb, TP. Salmon, RE. Marsh
- Conference Author:
- Vertebrate Pest Control and Management Materials: 5th Volume (5th : 1986 : San Diego, California)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Crabb, AC.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- With limited resources available for vertebrate pest research and control, the use of surveys can be a cost-effective means of gathering certain kinds of data. Information from which to establish research priorities and for establishing control programs or modifying existing programs can be gathered with the careful use of surveys.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1988, Issue 974 (January 1988)
- 9780803150461 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 26.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1988. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28001708