Calibration of Atmospheric Corrosion Test Sites / EA. Baker, TS. Lee
- Conference Author:
- Atmospheric Corrosion of Metals (1980 : Denver, Colorado)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Baker, EA., Lee, TS., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Inherent in the ability to accurately assess the performance of a material exposed in the atmosphere is an understanding of the relative corrosivity of that environment. The most reliable of present test methods for ranking materials' corrosion behavior have necessarily utilized long-term exposures to the natural environment in question. Given the variable nature of many atmospheric factors, it becomes important to determine the relative stability in the corrosivity of an atmospheric exposure site. Only in this way can the desired credence be given to atmospheric corrosion data generated for a variety of materials over an extended duration.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1982, Issue 767 (January 1982)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803148321 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 13.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1982. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28001836