Effects of Aggregate Properties on Flexible Pavement Rutting in Alabama / F. Parker, ER. Brown
- Conference Author:
- Effects of Aggregates and Mineral Fillers on Asphalt Mixture Performance (1991 : San Diego, CA)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (22 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Parker, F.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Pavement rutting which results in a distorted pavement surface is the accumulation of permanent deformation in all or a portion of the layers in a pavement structure. The objective of this study was to examine the effects of aggregate properties on the rutting of asphalt concrete mixtures. This objective was accomplished by analyzing rutting data from the Alabama Highway Department's pavement condition database. Field sites were evaluated and sampled and laboratory tests performed on aggregate from field samples.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1992, Issue 1147 (January 1992)
- 9780803152045 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 11.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1992. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28001900