Environmental Effects on Epoxy Matrix Composites / GS. Springer
- Conference Author:
- Fifth Conference on Composite Materials: Testing and Design (5th : 1978 : New Orleans, La.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (22 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Springer, GS., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The pertinent literature on the effects of the environment on the performance of epoxy matrix composites is surveyed with emphasis on information useful to the designer. The topics surveyed include (a) the moisture absorption and desorption characteristics of single and multilayered composites exposed both to steady and to transient ambients, and (b) the resulting changes in tensile strength, elastic moduli, fatigue, creep, stress rupture, and response to dynamic impact. Sources of available analytical results and test data are identified, and areas in need of further investigation are indicated.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1979, Issue 674 (January 1979)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803147430 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 33.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1979. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28002006