Failure Mechanism of Concrete / KN. Derucher
- Conference Author:
- Fifth Conference on Composite Materials: Testing and Design (1978 : New Orleans, La.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (16 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Derucher, KN., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The major objective of this investigation was to observe directly the formation or propagation of microcracks in concrete by use of the scanning electron microscope both before and after application of compressive stress fields.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1979, Issue 674 (January 1979)
- 9780803147430 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 10.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1979. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28002023