An Examination of the IDEF0 Approach Used as a Potential Industry Standard for Production Control System Design / GT. Mackulak
- Conference Author:
- Automated Manufacturing (1983 : San Diego, California)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Mackulak, GT.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Communication of a proposed or existing system design is an extremely important aspect of any system analysis. If the concept and intricacies of the design cannot be communicated to the evaluation personnel, analysis and improvement is quite likely to be impossible. The ability to communicate the design so as to be understandable by a group of analysts with widely ranging skills requires some type of standardization. The ICAM Definition (IDEF) languages have been proposed as just such a standardization methodology (ICAM = integrated computer-aided manufacturing)
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1985, Issue 862 (January 1985)
- 9780803149274 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 4.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1985. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28002074