Designing and Specifying Self-Adhering Flashings for the Window-Wall Interface / R. Batemam
- Conference Author:
- Performance and Durability of the Window-Wall Interface (2004 : Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (29 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Batemam, R., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Self-adhering flashings provide a flexible and durable material that conforms to various wall planes, particularly those occurring in recessed wall openings. New flashing methods for the window-wall interface are available for this material. These new methods for designers are illustrated with step-by-step installation details for recessed windows, flush wall openings, recessed sills, and sill pan flashings. Considerations for flashing the window-wall interface are presented. A guide specification for self-adhering flashings is included for specifiers.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 2006, Issue 1484 (January 2006)
- 9780803155176 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 16.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2006. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28002096