MSW Ash Aggregate for use in Asphalt Concrete / RW. Styron, FH. Gustin, TL. Viness
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The concept of taking a throw-away material and converting it into an aggregate that meets construction industry standards would benefit both the environment and the construction industry. Municipal Services Corporation (MSC) has developed a synthetic aggregate manufactured from ash recovered from the incineration of municipal solid waste (MSW)
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1993, Issue 1193 (January 1993)
- 9780803152458 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 6.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1993. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28002182