Fretting Fatigue Behavior of Titanium Alloys / DW. Hoeppner, AMH Taylor, V. Chandrasekaran
- Conference Author:
- Fretting Fatigue: Advances in Basic Understanding and Applications (2001 : Nagaoka, Japan)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (16 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Taylor, AMH
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- A discussion of experimental studies to characterize the fretting fatigue behavior of titanium alloys is presented. This includes studies to evaluate the effects of normal pressure, contact material conditions, surface treatments, and environment. In addition, concepts of normal pressure threshold and damage threshold as related to fretting fatigue of titanium alloys are discussed. Finally, this paper is concluded with suggestions for future research efforts that are essential to improve understanding of the fretting fatigue behavior of titanium alloys.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 2003, Issue 1425 (January 2003)
- 9780803154766 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 26.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2003. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28002208