The Breuer-Beckhard Precast Facades / H. Beckhard
- Conference Author:
- Exterior Wall Systems: Glass and Concrete Technology, Design, and Construction (1988 : New York)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (16 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Beckhard, H.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The author traces the discovery and use of precast concrete in his work in partnership with Marcel Breuer, one of the foremost figures of 20th century architecture, and later, in his own practice.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1991, Issue 1034 (January 1991)
- 9780803151581 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1991. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28002234