Part V¿̐ưSources of Information
- Conference Author:
- Space Radiation Effects on Materials (1962 : Utica, N.Y.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- American Society for Testing and Materials and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- The subject of this report forms a link between three rapidly growing branches of science: solid state physics, nuclear technology, and space science. In each of these fields there is incentive for researchers to publish their work, and vast quantities of technical literature are readily available. In addition to open literature books and journals, much current research is published in the form of reports by contractors to NASA and AEC. Almost all of the quality information on the subject of this report can be found in unclassified sources. The following sections list some information sources. They should be taken as typical rather than exhaustive, thus suggesting places for the reader to start in search of further information.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1962, Issue 330 (January 1962)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1962. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28002248