Viscosity Effects on Engine Wear Under High-Temperature, High-Speed Conditions / ML. McMillan, RC. Rosenberg, CK. Murphy
- Conference Author:
- The Relationship Between Engine Oil Viscosity and Engine Performance¿̐ưPart IV (1978 : Toronto, Canada)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- McMillan, ML., Murphy, CK., Rosenberg, RC., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access. and Subscription required for access to full text.
- Four multigrade engine oils, containing the same base oil plus SE additive package but VI improvers of differing shear stability, were evaluated in 80 000 km of high-speed, high-temperature vehicle service.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1978, Issue 621S3 (January 1978)
- 0803105525, 9780803105522, and 9780803147133 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 28.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition., Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., and Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1978. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28002256