Evaluation of Semiconductor Epitaxial Layers Report of Subcommittee 6 of ASTM Committee F-1 / A. S. Rose
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Cleaning and Materials Processing for Electronics and Space Apparatus (1962 : Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Rose, A. S, American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- This report covers the current status of techniques for evaluation of s semiconductor epitaxial-layer thickness and resistivity. These techniques are summarized from the activity of the Task Force on Epitaxial Materials of Subcommittee VI on Semiconductors, of ASTM Committee F-1 on Materials for Electron Tubes and Semiconductor Devices.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1963, Issue 342 (January 1963)
- 9780803162112 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 28.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1963. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28002402