Problems Associated with Submicrometre Contaminant Measurement / A. Lieberman
- Conference Author:
- Semiconductor Processing (1984 : San Jose, California)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Lieberman, A., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Special problems in measuring submicrometre particulate contaminants in liquids are discussed. These include the need for standards and specifications in the pertinent particle size and concentration ranges that can be associated with effects of concern in semiconductor processing. Problems in controlling artifact introduction from sample handling and transport systems are discussed. The need for better understanding of statistical effects on data validity in measurements of clean liquids is pointed out. Operation of present-day particle sizing and counting instruments for submicrometre particles is described with some reference to both capabilities and limitations.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1984, Issue 850 (January 1984)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803149151 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1984. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28002511