Production and Development of Neutron Transmutation Doped Silicon / H. Herzer
- Conference Author:
- Semiconductor Processing (1984 : San Jose, California)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Herzer, H.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- Considering the production of NTD-silicon our interest is focussing on market growth, application fields and questions like reactor capacity, costs and material quality. Market growth still is in a further steady increase and since IC application particularly CMOS devices are not expected to turn over to NTD-silicon there is plenty of reactor capacity available to follow the market increase in power device application.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1984, Issue 850 (January 1984)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 15.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1984. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28002516