The Effects of Wafer Thermal History on the 450¿̐ưC Thermal Donor Formation in Cz- Grown P(100) Silicon / JO. Borland
- Conference Author:
- Semiconductor Processing (1984 : San Jose, California)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Borland, JO., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The rate and concentration of thermal donors generated during 450¿̐ưC anneals were observed to be dependent on wafer thermal history. Oxygen thermal donors formed by the silicon-vacancy and silicon interstitial models were examined and the silicon-interstitial donor formation was observed to be the dominating mechanism for the 450¿̐ưC oxygen thermal donor. Thermally induced microdefects were also observed. Depending on the wafer thermal history less than 1 ¿̐ư 1014 donors/cm3 to as much as 3.7 ¿̐ư 1014 donors/cm3 were formed during the 450¿̐ưC anneals.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1984, Issue 850 (January 1984)
- 9780803149151 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 12.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1984. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28002527