Advanced Test Reactor Ntd Silicon Production Hardware / MJ. Schell
- Conference Author:
- Semiconductor Processing (1984 : San Jose, California)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (16 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Schell, MJ.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The Advanced Test Reactor (ATR) is a 250-MWth materials testing and nuclear research facility operated for the United States Department of Energy (DOE) by EG&G Idaho, Inc. The unique capabilities of the ATR can be readily adapted via hardware to produce large quantities of large-diameter (20 cm plus) doped silicon crystals. Conservative estimates place the production eapability in excess of 15 metric tons per year. The proposed hardware is based upon a closed-loop, hydraulic-shuttle-tube system.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1984, Issue 850 (January 1984)
- 9780803149151 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1984. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28002532