Residual Stresses and Material Behavior of M50NiL and RBD / H-J B¿̐ưhmer
- Conference Author:
- Creative Use of Bearing Steels (1991 : San Diego, CA)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- B¿̐ưhmer, H-J, American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access. and Subscription required for access to full text.
- Nowadays requirements for bearings in aircraft gas turbines are a high challenge for the material. Increased temperature, starved lubrication, high rotational speed with high hoop stresses, and tight shaft fit result in a complex loading condition.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1993, Issue 1195 (January 1993)
- 0803118503, 9780803118508, and 9780803152465 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 19.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition., Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., and Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1993. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28002549