Laboratory Machine to Evaluate the Resistance of Tire Cords (Textile or Steel) to Tensile Fatigue or Compressive Fatigue or Both / C. Canevari, AG. Lala
- Conference Author:
- Tire Reinforcement and Tire Performance (1978 : Montrose, Ohio)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Canevari, C.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- A device for measuring the fatigue resistance of tire reinforcing materials at pure tensile or compressive strain is described.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1979, Issue 694 (January 1979)
- 9780803147591 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 4.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1979. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28002635