Stress-Corrosion Cracking Evaluation of Aerospace Bolting Alloys / E. Taylor
- Conference Author:
- Stress Corrosion¿̐ưNew Approaches (1975 : Montreal, Canada)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Taylor, E., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- The susceptibility of aerospace bolting alloys to stress-corrosion cracking has been of continuing interest especially since strength levels have by far exceeded 200 000 psi, the threshold above which failures are much more common. The search for a stress corrosion resistant material has progressed through a number of alloys with strength levels up to 300 000 psi.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1976, Issue 610 (January 1976)
- 9780803146846 (e-ISBN), 9780803105805, and 0803105800
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1976. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28002973