Uniform Ultrasonic Inspection of Fuel Sheath Tubing / BT. Cross, DJ. Abbott
- Conference Author:
- Zirconium in Nuclear Applications (1973 : Portland, Ore)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Abbott, DJ., Cross, BT., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Ultrasonic nondestructive inspection of fuel tubing can be made far more uniform and reliable by placing proper priority on the various test parameters. Search units, for example, should be designed specifically for a given tube size, tube material, and quality assurance specification. It is common practice to select a standard product line search unit and juggle test parameters until some semblance of a test is achieved. Through an in-depth study of tubing inspection requirements, it has become evident that arbitrarily selected search units will rarely satisfy the actual requirements for tubing inspection.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1974, Issue 551 (January 1974)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803146402 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1974. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28003052