Effect of Anisotropic Stress on Thin Flim Damage Thresholds / AJ. Heiney, J. Eastman, CW. Gabel
- Conference Author:
- Laser Induced Damage in Optical Materials: 1984 (1984 : National Bureau of Standards (NBS), Boulder, Colorado)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Eastman, J.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Damage thresholds for silica/titania multilayer reflectors are measured using single, 30 ps, Nd:YAG laser pulses to study the effect of anisotropic stress on thin film performance. Damage testing sites near the edges of coatings were used to spatially correlate damage with reproducible anisotropic stress profiles taken parallel to the edge.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1986, Issue 954 (January 1986)
- 9780803149977 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 5.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1986. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28003154