Automated Pulsed Testing Using a Scatter-Probe Damage Monitor / JB. Franck, SC. Seitel, VA. Hodgkin, WN. Faith, JO. Porteus
- Conference Author:
- Laser Induced Damage in Optical Materials: 1984 (1984 : National Bureau of Standards (NBS), Boulder, Colorado)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Franck, JB., Seitel, SC., Hodgkin, VA., Faith, WN., Porteus, JO., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- This paper describes automated pulsed testing of infrared mirrors based on scatter-probe detection of laser damage. Advantages of our approach are (1) ability to monitor minute changes in surface condition without an observer, (2) rapid sampling of a large matrix of test fluences and test positions on the mirror, (3) automatic selection of test fluences, (4) automatic control of laser intensity drift, and (5) compatibility with a vacuum test environment.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1986, Issue 954 (January 1986)
- 9780803149977 (e-ISBN), 9780803109605, and 0803109601
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 8.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1986. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28003166